Bank DKI headquartered in Jakarta is currently being developed a business network to major cities in Indonesia open up career opportunity for new graduate (fresh graduates) candidates and alumnus of reputable university who have the competence, passion and high integrity to participate in the Bank DKI Officer selection through the Officer Development Program (ODP), to join with us and realize the Bank DKI vision “To Be The Proudly Best Bank”, with the following terms:
Officer Development Program (ODP)
- Minimum possess Bachelor degree in any major, except Medical Sciences / Nursing, Literature, Art and Religion
- Minimum Cumulative Performance Index (GPA) of 4.00 scale:
- Bachelor degree from State Univesity 2.75
- Bachelor degree from Private Univesity 3.00
- Master degree from State Univesity 3.25
- Master degree from Private Univesity 3.50
- Maximum age for Bachelor degree 25 years old, and Maximum age for Master degree 27 years old
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Computer literated at least in Microsoft Office program
- Not married and willing to not married during the education program
- Willing to undergo an employment bond
- Willing to be placed in big city anywhere in Indonesia
- Look attractive and good personality
- Minimum height 155 cm for female, and 165 cm for male with a proportional weight
- Has no family relationship with an employee of PT Bank DKI
- Not currently in litigation or involved in legal proceedings (criminal or civil)
- Benefits to be obtained when passing the selection include:
- Competitive remuneration in the banking business
- Very broad career opportunities
Candidates who meet these qualifications can enroll no later than February 27, 2015 at 24:00 PM, through link below.
Only applicants with the best qualifications (shortlisted candidate) will be included in the next selection process.
Committee decisions can not be contested.